Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reminder needs to be paid three weeks 3 WEEKS prior to arrival via Paypal or direct Bank Deposit once the Hostelworld booking is made. If you want to book with less than three weeks notice please make the booking or contact us directly.
In case of No Show the first night will be charged to the credit card.
If there is a reduction in numbers the full ammount will be paid for the remainder of the people on the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a security deposit of 200 pesos per person to be given in cash on arrival for loss of bedding, keys or general damage to the hostel and its contents. This will be returned at departure if there are no incidents.
It is important that people booking know that they will be staying in a youth hostel not a hotel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
LOCATION is ideal if you bring a car or want to be just one bus ride away and no more than 30 meter walk to catch a bus to the station or airport.
Right in the middle of a truly Mexican neighborhood, 15 minute walk to the beach and 20 to the Downtown Plaza. Don't like walking?? Stay with us at Oasis Downtown Hostel also featured in Hostelworld.com
We are the best combination between a chill out and a Party hostel. We are big enough to accommodate both lifestyles; people who come to calm and relax, but not too big so that we will know your name and remember who you are.
We have all the normal amenities and comforts that a hostel in Mexico offers plus we go the extra mile to provide you with fun outings and activities. We also think that a few freebies can't hurt ... :D
So we have..
FREE BREAKFAST!! Pancakes, Cereal, Mexican Coffee, Butter, Toffee, and Juice
FREE Internet PC and WiFi
FREE Padlocks and Individual Lockers
TOUR and Travel information for Local
KITCHEN Full with all appliances and implements entirely available. With FREE COFFEE and TEA as well as Cooking SALT, OIL, Spices, Garlic, and other ingredients. FREE Drinking Water to refill your Bottle, save $ and the environment, plus ICE for your drinks!!
TERRACE to top up your tan on our lounge chairs or hammock with tables to read enjoying an amazing view of the mountains and our open air showers to refresh yourselves! It also has lovely plants and palms all around it. BALCONIES to enjoy the evening air and see the beautiful daily life of a Mexican barrio.
CABLE Flat Screen TV to watch our DVDs or just zone out watching TV in English, Spanish, French or German.
LIBRARY with books in languages like Hebrew, Svenska, English, French, Spanish, Italian and more. GUIDES loads! in English to plan your travels freely, from lonely planet to rough guides and the rest.
CHECK IN 24 Hrs. When prearranged with Reception via email. Each guest is given keys so there is NO CURFEW, NO LOCKOUT, come and go as you like safely!! SECURITY 24 Hrs
GREEN so that you feel no guilt. We have managed to save on energy, waste management, gas and water consumption. SOCIALLY responsible since we volunteer and encourage you to do so in local Charities and events that will create good will and help the community you visit.
***Check out Oasishostel Puerto Vallarta on Facebook or become a fan of Oasis Hostel Facebook Page. Also you can check our awesome video on our own website or YouTube :D*** ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>