Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation before arrival 3 days free or full paymentز
in Case of No show ,full payment will be deducted from credit card.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After a day of diving or sightseeing, relax in the sunshine with a dip in the pool on the terrace, with communal barbeque facilities. Enjoy a good night's rest in the comfortable suites with amenities including wifi, air conditioning, private balcony and private bathrooms.
Our 24 hour reception team is available to make your stay a most pleasurable one. Other hotel services include housekeeping and laundry, currency exchange, transportation services, and an onsite restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Located near top dive sites including the Canyon, and Blue Hole as well as historic destinations Mount Sinai and St. Catherine's Monastery, Octopus Resort provides a convenient base for your holiday.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow full amount charge
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 09.00 until 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Breakfast is not included and starts from 2 $
Taxes included ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>