Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Mínimo 15 días antes de la reserva. A partir de ese momento se cobrará el 100% de la misma.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Tienen que reservar con tres meses de antelación. Si es para temporadas especiales como Semana Santa, Navidad, Corpus, Día de la Cruz o puentes, con sinco meses.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A few meters from the famous Calle Navas , the Town Hall and the Cathedral. A 1.2 km from the Alhambra.
We have a lovely terrace, and a large and beautiful common areas plus full kitchen.
Some bedrooms with typical Andalusian balcony. 1 terraces of 30 m2 with lots of greenery. Homey, cheerful and comfortable atmosphere where people come to know and be known . We are waiting for you!
The rooms are very comfortable, conceived to be at home , taking into account details like a big box office a full-length mirror , a table and two stools of the room , coat rack, tables , a reading lamp for each bed. All very clean, with the bathroom in each room (minus one ) . Each room has its own name ( peace, calm , sea, river , sun ...). We want to create a space where you feel happy. It has a beautiful terrace of 30 m2 and a living room / kitchen 30 m2 also with all you need for cooking and spending time with other people .
The sheets and comforter ( four seasons to suit your temperature) are included . You can rent towel. Breakfast goes for 3 € ( continental ) . And we are ready to offer all the help that you need to spend the best stay .
Oh! My Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 (until the time you need because we can send the instructions; even the day after for example 2am...)
Check out until 11:00 .
*The entry registry can be on-site or telematic register depending on the arrival time as no staff available in reception at all hours (so please, tell us your time to arrive and check your mail for possible instructions). The on-line check-in is by codes (for rooms and living room) already forwarded to customers by mail. Later check-in than 20:30 possible if notified in advance to property in order to forward you by mail the code for reception as no staff available after 20:30.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment 7 days before arrival. We will take the first night.
-You can not smoke in the entire property. On the terrace you can only smoke if it does not bother anyone.
-The Lounge and public areas may be used until 00h at night except for activities such as reading.
-Clean What you thou common. You are not: just think of others
-at Checkout takes your sheets and towel if you've rented.
- At any time there may be people lounging: try not to make noise on the stairs.
-Stop things as you found you.
-When water use plan on the environment.
-Put out the light if you do not.
- This Hostel is not for children under 12 years old.
-No windows open with the heating on.
-If you need dryer or iron, ask for it at reception.
- Are not allowed to use the hostel people not staying in it. Ask at reception if you need to invite someone.
- No pets allowed.
- No stag or any activity that disturbs other customers are allowed.
- This hostel is only for short stays.
- You can only eat food in the kitchen / living room and terrace
- If something breaks, please report this to reception to fix / replace it.
- The Andalusian legislation provides for the possibility of setting standards of living which, if broken can result in eviction from the property.
· Rent a towel: 2€
· Bicicle: 2€
· Only one large or similar suitcase per person is allowed. Extra cost:
o Instrument: 2€
o Patin, skis, others: 1€
o Extra Small Suitcase: 1€
o Extra Big Suitcase: 2€ ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>