Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy our relaxed family atmosphere and meet up with other backpackers from all over the world. Rent one of our bicycles and explore the amazing nature, mountains and seven lakes (!) within a 5 km radius. Our Team will be glad to share the best local hiking and biking trail secrets with you.
Upon request, you need to provide your full credit card details and a valid address directly to the property.
Our cancellation policy is free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival.
All late cancellations will be charged the total amount of the booking.
Our reception is open daily from 8.00 to 10:00 and from 16:00 (4:00pm) to 20:00 (8:00pm). Check-in is from 16:00 to 20:00. Check-out is at 10:00.
Method of payment: cash or card (Mastercard/Visa).
Breakfast is not included, but is offered for 7.00 Euros.
A tourist tax of 2.20 Euros per person is not included.
Our Rooms are:
- King of Dreams: a canopy bed for 2 persons under a cathedral ceiling with 500 year old wooden beams.
- Royal Expedition: a loft bed for 2 persons, a table with two chairs and a sofa (double bed private with shared bathroom)
- Windsor: our budget option for two with 2 seperate beds, table and chair (standard twin private with shared bathroom)
- Gryffindor: make friends with Harry and others in this mixed dorm adoorned with a chandelier, private curtains available, ( 6-8 people, shared bathroom)
- King's Loft: a mixed dorm in urban design, complete with a sofa, lockers (6-8 people, shared bathroom) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>