Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located in a remodeled 17th to 18th century building. A small hostel, ideal for individual travelers with true backpacker's spirit who might be more interested in getting to know other travelers over a cup of tea before heading out to get to know each other over a pint of beer.
The Dorm is our living room, kitchen and common room. We offer a home for travelers in the oldest hostel in town. We are a hostel for travel-minded worldly backpackers with Books, Maps, Wi-Fi, Free Tea and Coffee and in excellent location to explore Tallinn's Old Town.
If you are interested, we can arrange day-trips to Lahemaa national park and other interesting places of Estonia! You can also take part in a prison tour of Patarei prison, try shooting guns on the shooting range or, during the high season, take a fun trip with other backpackers to Riga, the capital of Latvia!
The staff is experienced travelers from all over the world! We are always more than happy to advise where to stay, what to see and to provide info on all we can that you just won't find in the guide books!
** PLEASE NOTE: our staff is available most hours of the day, please let us know in advance your arrival time or of any delays so we can be here to greet you!
We are looking forward to welcome you in our home and to Tallinn!
Old Town Backpackers ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>