Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For those interested, we are more than willing to help you plan your time in Timisoara, as we know the great places you need to go and on most nights are willing to take you to them! And as well, the hostel organizes various day trips around the area and facilitates, caving, paragliding, cycling - tour bike with Liviu (city tours, traditional village tour, winery hills and old country side tour), so you can be sure to get the full experience here!
Our accommodations include:
- on the second floor: reception, one 10-bed dorm, 2 private rooms, two shared bathrooms, a common area, kitchen and balcony. Our dorm room is an ideal location for groups, whether they are looking for a nice way to spend a day, go out at night, or take in the rich history and culture of Timișoara.
- on the first floor: 2 private rooms with private external bathrooms, a common area, kitchen and a balcony.
Old Town Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times 10:00 - 23:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>