Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We provide quality accommodation for affordable prices. Our guests can choose between comfortable private rooms and dorms, all with fresh linens and towels.
Amenities include a 24-hour reception, cozy common areas with TV-s, hot showers, computers with free internet and a fully equipped kitchen. It is possible to rent a car, bicycles or scooters.
Our helpful staff provides useful information about the city and free maps are available. Welcome to Tallinn and we hope you enjoy your stay at Old Town Munkenhof guesthouse!
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
We will preauthorizing your credit card before arrival. In the case of an invalid credit card, we will contact you by email to give you a notice to come back to us with correct credit card details.
If we don't receive an answer, we keep the right to cancel your booking.
Check In: 14.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Breakfast not included.
Taxes are included.
The reception is open for 24 hours.
All rooms are non-smoking (we have an outdoor smoking area). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>