Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
That´s the place that has the best atmosphere thanks to the people that come here and make it special :)
The place is close to everything you may need: 10 min walk to the beach, 5 min from the train station and 5 min to the old town (where you can find the best pubs, bars and restaurants)....OH! And don't forget to visit the Arabian ''Santa Barbara's'' Castle which is right NEXT TO THE HOSTEL!!!
The hostel has 5 shared bedrooms and 1 double private bedroom (all the beds are equipped with reading lights, private sockets and lockers where you can leave your important things), shared bathrooms, for boys and girls as well, 1 big and 1 small common room, you can use the kitchen also to prepare your food. Free linen, free maps, lockers in every room, free WIFI - we have everything to make your stay perfect!
Our staff is always available help you if you need, to answer any questions and recommend places where to go and things to do at any time to get the most of your stay in Alicante.
We love music! That's why we have all kinds of instruments in the hostel and we love it when you want to PLAY MUSIC WITH US or even sing! There are live music evenings which are organised multiple times per week.
Join us in the PubCrawl, in Netflix night, walking tours and much more!!!
If you are more into the ''peaceful'' vacation, we have a relaxing area for you where you can find the variety of books in many languages. Feel free to exchange your old books with one of ours!!!
We can’t wait to see you at Hostel Olé!!!
Olé Backpackers Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in is from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out is before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>