Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Where nature combines history with the great views of the Mediterranean cost which gives the name to the color 'Turqouse' in Turkey. The valley Olympos oppening to the ancient city between the orange gardens and the mystichal athmosphere of mythology. Orange is open whole year around with all facilities. We have bungalows, shared rooms and wooden houses, restaurant, bar, dancing bar, spor and nature activities, tours and agency services, wireless internet connection, loundry, car park and more services.
Chilled Orange everything is in one place;
A meeting place
A home from home
A base for adventure
A pleasure dome.
All this and more a hidden valley in the middle of nature,bursting with history, a place full of fun.
We are 600m from the beach and there are platforms (resting areas) and hammocks in the garden for the visitors who wants to relax. We also have an Orange Dancing Bar, with a perfect sound and lighting system. It is open till early in the morning for the visitors who wants to enjoy the mystic atmosphere in Olympos.
Daily Boat Trip to Kekova Island,
Daily Boat trips in Olympos
Chimaera Flames Tour,
Wi-Fi(Free of charge)
Rent A Car
Airport pick up, City transfers... ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>