Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled in the 2Ha of jungle that are the land of Omshanty Jungle Lodge you will find 5 comfortable and rustic and romantic cabins where we offer our lodging services; independent, separated and surrounded by nature.
All the cabins are full equipped with bathroom, kitchen (equipped with cooking facilities) and power (110V).
There’s a shared cabin (dormitory) for up to 6 people, three private cabins for up to 4 people and one private cabin for up to 5 people.
In the land there are also other facilities such us a shared fridge, relaxing areas with hammocks, bbqs and paths to spot wildlife (birds, monkeys and a multitude of arachnids, insects, reptils and amphibians)
Omshanty Jungle Lodge also offer ‘rent a bike’ and a huge variety of activities and multiday tours, excursions and survivor adventures to enjoy the Jungle the most. Your best ' base camp 'to explore the jungle in depth without losing the comfort and communications (public buses stop at the main gate of Omshanty Jungle Lodge every 25min, also CLARO cellphone sign is available in the area).
In Omshanty Jungle Lodge find a place to relax and enjoy nature at its best. Nestled jungle Uitotos our indigenous neighbors, with the ones we work directly (80% of our staff is indigenous) and the forest itself will make you get more interested and want to further explore this natural paradise.
Our restaurant 'Salama', open in April 2017, give you a wide range of menus and dishes: daily menu, executive menu, latin cook, local indigenous dishes, vegetarian and vegan as well as some organic & semi-organic food will delight your palate.
We also offer tailor made trips, just tell us your goals and we will build your personalized trip through the Jungle, fixing to your needs. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>