Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any group cancellation/no show will entail the loss of the deposit transfered (30% of the total amount).
Additional Terms and Conditions
To confirm booking, groups have to transfer 30% of the total amount within 2 days (48 hrs) after booking (in addition to the 15% deposit required by HostelWorld). Please contact us via our email after you book via HostelWorld.
Any group cancellation/no show will entail the loss of the deposit transfered (15% + 30% of the total amount).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
To confirm booking, groups have to transfer 30% of the total amount within 2 days (48 hrs) after booking. Please contact us via our email after you book via HostelWorld.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our well equipped rooms, all with private toilet, independent access and window, will offer you all the comforts to make your stay in Algarve unforgettable.
There is a supermarket 1.5 km away and various bars / restaurants, a tennis court and an ATM.
Just few steps from the ocean, Onda Vicentina is located just between the breathtaking beaches of Monte Clerigo and Arrifana, landmarks for who wants to discover the wild heart of Algarve's west coast
We are located right along the amazing “Rota Vicentina”, around 300km hiking trails which will lead you to discover our wonderful Nature and our stunning coastline with its breathtaking lookouts to the Atlantic Ocean.
Our big garden, provided with sunbeds, hammocks, tables and umbrellas is at our guests' disposal.
Among other services, Onda Vicentina b&b offers you:
- Surf Coaching
- Surfboard rentals
- Bodyboard rentals
- Wetsuit rentals
- Surf classes for all levels (we suggest you book in advance)
- Yoga classes for all levels
- Photo service for all your activities available on request
- Professional Massages
- Free Wi Fi area
- Laundry service
- Check in from 4.00 pm
- Check out: 10.00 am
OUR DELICIOUS BREAKFAST IS AVAILABLE ON DEMAND FROM JULY 1ST TO AUGUST 31ST.
DURING THIS PERIOD THE USE OF STOVE IN NOT ALLOWED
(use of all other equipments in the common room is fully allowed, such as microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, fridge and all cutlery). ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>