Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel facilities include a safety deposit box and room service. Helpful staff can offer assistance with shuttle and ticket services. A day trip can be arranged at the tour desk. Laundry services are available. For relaxation, guests can take a walk in the garden.
Guests can take in the beautiful sunset while lounging on a deckchair or hammock. Diving and canoeing can be enjoyed at the beachfront accommodation.
Authentic Thai dishes can be sampled at Green Peace Restaurant. The restaurant also serves Western cuisine. Guests can enjoy a variety of cocktails and refreshments at the bar. A snack bar is also provided.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 2.00pm
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Reception as well as the restaurant is open from 8:00 am to 9:30 pm. If you arrive earlier or later please let us know.
4. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
5. At least 72 hours advance notice for free cancellation.
6. Please not that we do not have twin beds. Only double beds. Extra beds are not available.
7. Minimum Stay Policy
-Full Moon Reservation: A minimum stay is 4 nights.
-New Year Reservation: A minimum stay is 7 nights ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>