Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
WE ARE groups friendly.
We've already hosted some groups and we did like it! We are flexible on group prices.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have two dormitory rooms (6 and 10 beds) and two private rooms (double and twin beds), spacious living room with antique furniture, fully equipped kitchen and two shared bathroom. Two balconies are going on Rustaveli Avenue, where you can sit and enjoy cup of coffee or glass of Georgian wine with beautiful Opera-House view.
What do you get at Opera Rooms&Hostel Tbilisi?
- 500 meters from The Main Square
- 20 meters to ATM / 100 meters to 24-hour super market
- 10 meters to bus stop (24 hours from/to Airport/Railway Station )
- Walking distance to all main attractions in Tbilisi
- Airport pick up
- Events (pub crawl, drinking games, family dinner cooking, free walking tours)
- Board games, books, magazines and guidebooks
- We can provide a baby cot and a child chair for your request
- 24/7 reception - check-in
- Easygoing & friendly
- A great place to meet other travelers
Value For Money
- Free linen & towels
- Free coffee and tea all day long
- Free WiFi
- Free Maps & Info
If you are a person who wants to make new friends, have a glass of wine, enjoy the hostel atmosphere, enjoy Tbilisi, you are really welcome! Our success is based on the respect to others! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>