Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located in 'Lapa', one of the oldest quarters of Porto and less than 5 minutes walking from the metro station, which has a direct connection to the Airport and Campanha Railway station.
Supermarket, post-office, restaurants, cafes and all kind of shops you find right next door.
Historical monuments, churches, cathedrals, City Hall, shopping streets like 'Santa Catarina' and 'Cedofeita', Ribeira with its famous 'dubble bridge' and countless restaurants and bars, the wine cellars, ...Nightlife!..., it is all within walking distance.
In case you need... metro station, bus stops and taxi rank are nearby.
The hostel itself is provided with 3 mixed dorms (8+8+8 pax), 1 female dorm (4 pax) and 1 private room with 1 double + 1 single bed. All equipped with individual lockers and reading lamps.
Separated female and male bathrooms.
Free use of fully equipped kitchen, dining room and outdoor terrace with barbecue.
Furthermore a comfortable living room for relaxation, using the computer, watching tv or a film on DVD, listening to the music, or having some fun with karaoke, reading a book or having conservation with the other guests.
We offer breakfast for 3.50Ã¢â€šÂ¬ and it can be requested at check-in
The Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged in the city of Porto, which consists of a charge of 2 euros per person per night and up to a maximum of 7 nights.
There's a public parking lot available nearby.
We hope seeing you soon.
With the help from our staff we'll try to make you feel yourself at home.
AL 59703 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>