Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located 2.3 km from Catedral de Santiago, 2.5 km from Calatrava Bridge and 2.7 km from Arriaga Theatre and San Mamés Stadium, Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
The idea of combining sophisticated devices destined to leisure in an environment designed for comfort and relax with multimedia streaming TV’s whose contents can be listened to using headphones, Bluetooth Wireless connections, USB charging ports, adjustable LED lights on vanity display, renewable ventilation, high-comfort ViscoFoam mattresses, XL lockers, luminous alarm clock, safe and door with electronic lock/unlock system on each capsule; All of these features make this hostel stand out as a completely unique and different option which cares about the privacy of your resting time. In addition, the access card is required to enter the hostel, as well as to unlock your locker/capsule. Undoubtedly, Optimi Rooms is a true ally for your visit to Bilbao, be it for business or pleasure. Enjoy a new experience of comfort at a very reduced price.
Optimi Rooms Policy and Conditions:
-Flexible Cancellation: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Non-Refundable: payment must be made at the moment of booking, not at check-in, no refunds are accepted if cancellation is requested.
Check-in from 13.00 to 00.00
Check-out at 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and cards, in case of Flexible Cancellation option
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
Minors only accompanied by adults ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>