Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for cancellation/modification after the credit card is charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please nothe that our Hostel is WOMEN ONLY
We will charge the credit card for any damage caused to our properties
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer beds in dorms or private rooms. All the rooms are very large and quiet and overlook the inner garden or the typical red rooftops. Each room features ceiling fans and include linen.
The living room features a kitchen corner and a fridge for the guests' use.
Our amenities include free Internet and Wi-Fi (in the garden as wel)l , free hot showers, 10 toilets, a wash-and-dry service and a book exchange/library. We also have maps and tourist information and can help you with museum reservations.
Guests can relax in our large garden under the centuries-old magnolia
Orsa Maggiore is located in a quiet and relaxing spot in the very centre of Rome. Our characteristic neighbourhood, Trastevere, is one of the attractions of ancient Rome, full of cinemas, theatres, bars, small restaurants and artisan shops; hence, it’s an ideal spot for a taste of everyday city life. We’re also just a few minutes’ walk from Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Synagogue, Gianicolo Hill and the Botanical Gardens.
Please note that this hostel is only for female guests. Read our Things to Note below before making a booking.
You are welcome to leave your luggage here if your bed is not yet ready when you check in.
Please provide your own padlock to lock your locker.
We inform you that we preauthorize your credit card. Payment is due upon arrival. We prefer cash payment thank you
Please note that rates do not include a city tax of €3,50 per person per night.
We have a 72hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations, late changes and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night’s accommodation. Cancellations must be made via fax or email; phone cancellations will not be considered.
We do not send or fax letters for visa document applications to embassies and/or consulates.
Towels not included.
No breakfast, but we offer you: american coffee, tea and a cake. ハウルルールを表示する
Orsa Maggiore for Women Onlyは言う
Our guests can use the beautiful courtyard, have a drink or try the menus at the restaurant. During the summer we put on music events and parties in the garden for free. Paola, Direttrice
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>