Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Climb aboard our Marine-Hostel and enjoy your stay in a completely renovated historic building with a nautical theme. Equipped with a bar open 24/7, a common kitchen where you can prepare a real Genovese pesto and a large terrace with barbecue corner, hammocks and a – real – boat!!
Ostello Bello Genova is located a stone’s throw from Genova Principe Station and therefore at the gates of the historic center. You can reach us comfortably by train, subway or bus and stay in the ideal position to visit the city but also to discover the most fascinating villages and beaches of Liguria.
Starting from the Hostel you can explore the city up and down. Be amazed by the picturesque old town, enjoy a walk through the iconic alleys – the “caruggi” – discover the ancient port area and get excited looking at one of the many views that can be reached with the city’s funiculars. You will soon realize that in Genoa there is no need to look for art: the city is so full of it that simply by walking you can come across historic buildings, architecture and frescoes. Finally, visit the largest aquarium in Europe and get ready to get to know the marine world up close.
This is the city of pesto, focaccia and fried fish, it would be worth visiting us even just to take a few kilos in the historic trattorias.
Come visit us, we’ll wait for you! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>