Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are just in front of the lake, at only 150 meters away from Como San Giovanni train station and few steps away from all the main attractions of the city.
We are looking forward to host you in one of the most popular and romantic destinations in the north of Italy and we are ready to show you this lovely city and all its fascinating surroundings as Bellagio, Varenna, Menaggio and many others.
One world, five continents, more than 300 hostels visited: first of all staff members are travelers! We will be happy to share our knowledge of Como with any guest, in different languages. We speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, so don't refrain from asking!
Value for money & facilities
We offer both private and shared ensuite rooms and we are happy to offer you every facility in the price:
- All Ensuite Rooms / Air con. in all rooms and common areas
- Free Open WiFi (100Mb) in all rooms and common areas / Free use of laptops / Free prints for your next boarding pass or tickets
- Free flow Breakfast anytime you wake up (including cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, yoghurt, fruit jams, choco cream, bread, juices, milk, butter, honey etc.)
- Free Welcome Drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, juices, spritz…)
- 24 hours Reception and Bar to drink something with your future boyfriend/girlfriend
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and Mate
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food to cook something for your soulmate
- 1 open air Terraces with vegetable garden
- 1 open air garden with hammocks
- Courtyard with pingpong, fussball and BBQ
- Lounge with TVsat (with DVD), boardgames, books
- Musical instruments (piano, 6/12 string guitars) ask the staff for a romantic serenata!
- Free Tours and Infos / Free city maps
- By request: Free shampoos & soaps / Free earplugs / Free Hairdryer / Free Iron board
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen / Free towels (by request)
- Pets are more than welcome (in private rooms)
- Taxes included (10 % VAT )
For the room key, padlock and towels a 5€ deposit will be asked. It will be returned at the departure.
ATMOSPHERE: If you are looking for a place to chill, you will find our beautiful garden and kitchen with its amazing terrace always open for you.
Otherwise if you love to meet a lot of new people, drinking a fresh drink, our bar is your place!
Here you can also enjoy our exhibitions, live music concerts, feel free to play musical instruments, drinking with your new travel mates or mixing yourself with locals.
Ostello Bello, your home away from home!
SAFETY: Each guest has his own locker in the room and we will provide padlocks for free as you check in. You can also use a safety deposit box at the reception for your “small” valuable items (laptop, money, passports…). You will also feel better because you can use our free luggage storage during your check-in and check-out!
Cleanliness: As you check-in you will be showed around all the hostel; by doing this we can check and verify everyday (about 30 times per day) the cleanliness and the maintenance works in the rooms and in the common areas. We are very meticulous and serious about this, so if you ever notice something to fix (but you won't), please let us know! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>