Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Strategically located next to the Royal Palace and at the shade of the one & only Mandalay Hill, we offer the usual high quality service, comfort and friendly atmosphere for any type of budget.
All our facilities are included in the price:
Free high-speed WiFi across the whole building
Free tea, coffee, water, Burmese cigars and tamarind candies all day
Free pasta snack every evening
Free soap and shampoo
Free mosquito repellent
Free luggage deposit
Free laptop to use
Free printing (boarding passes, documents etc)
Guidebooks to borrow
We are a dynamic team of local Burmese and fellow international travelers; we'll give you the best tips to explore Mandalay and surroundings!
- Check-in starts from 2pm
(but we have a public shower where you can freshen up if you arrive very early in the morning).
- Early check-in is possible according to availability.
- Check-out is at 11am.
(but you're welcome to chill in the common space and use our facilities for the day, and we'll store your bags till the evening).
- Reception is open 24 hours.
- We accept Myanmar Kyats, stainless USD bank notes FROM YEAR 2009 OR NEWER (neither wrinkles nor stamps nor marks of any kind - these dollar notes won't be accepted anywhere in Myanmar), or VISA/Mastercard (for an extra 3% commission charge).
- Please, note that we have a 3 days cancellation policy. Please, cancel before 2 pm (Myanmar time) 3 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges. No shows and cancellations will be charged the full length of stay.
6. Children of all ages are welcome in private rooms (kids up to 5 years of age can sleep in the parents' private rooms for free).
7. Travelers must be 16 years or older to stay in the shared dormitory rooms.
8. Ostello Bello has the right to refuse to provide services to guests who do not have any valid ID card, passport or to valid Myanmar visa.
[Please note that some taxi drivers will still know our hostel with his previous name - Rama Hotel].
-To get to Ostello Bello Mandalay (Rama Hotel) from Mandalay Airport the cost is either 15,000 kyats for a 4 seat private taxi or 5,000 kyats for a place in a shared minivan. The ride takes approx. 1 hour, but with the shared taxi could take longer as they will drop off passengers through the city. We can arrange you a private pick up for 20,000 kyats as well.
-To get to Ostello Bello Mandalay (Rama Hotel) from the train station the cost is 4,000 Kyats for a 4 seats taxi.
-To get to Ostello Bello Mandalay (Rama Hotel) from the the bus station the cost is around 7000 Kyats for a 4 seats taxi.
OBM Kitchen is ready to surprise you with Burmese, Asian and International cuisine.
Enjoy Mandalay’s beautiful sunsets on our rooftop!
Enjoy 6000 kyats for 2 Cocktails Happy Hour from 5pm till 9pm! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>