Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the center of laid-back Nyaung Shwe, the funky Ostello Bello features the usual comfort such as free Wifi, free breakfast, free tea, coffee and Burmese cigars all day, free locker and luggage storage, bar, lounge, terraces, rooftop, free activities (plus daily surprises) and propose itself as your headquarter to explore the unique Shan State.
Our staff will have answers for all your questions and help you with planning your trips and if they won't..well..they surely know someone who does.
Don't miss our Happy Hour (5pm-9pm) and our free pasta snack served 3 times per day.
We are looking forward to smile at you :-).
Please, note that we have a 3 days cancellation policy. Please, cancel before 2 pm (Myanmar time) 3 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges. No shows and cancellations will have to pay the whole length of stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>