Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Ostello Bello Roma Colosseo!
Ostello Bello Roma Colosseo offers accommodation with a bar. This property is situated a short distance from attractions such as Santa Maria Maggiore. The property is 1 km from Palatine Hill.
The best location: Ostello Bello Roma Colosseo is only 5 minutes from Colosseum and 3 minutes from Parco del Colle Oppio; the red subway line, Vittorio Emanuele is only 500 meters away while Colosseo stop it's just 700 meters away; you can find the main train and bus at Termini station, in the city center just one metro stop away. There you can find high speed trains to all the most important Italian cities like Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, and shuttles to both Rome airports.
Most main attractions in the city are up to a 20 min walk, but if you don't feel like it, you have several options like grabbing a bus next to the hostel or for the adventurous ones, it's spread all across Rome scooters and bikes.
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom. All units include bed linen.
Ostello Bello Roma Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 11.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (City tax is NOT included in the price )
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>