Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The deposit we apply for the groups (min. 8 people) is 30% of the total amount of the vacation.
The cancellation is free if done at least 7 days before the check-in.
If the cancellation occurs during the week before the check-in it will be charged 50% of the total amount of the vacation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
As in all the HOSTELLING INTERNATIONAL H.I. youth hostels, it is necessary to be members. On the arrival at the youth hostel, you can purchase a membership card. The card is valid for all H.I. hostels worldwide and for each night you stay, it costs €2. After 6 nights of stay in any H.I. hostels, you will receive a card valid for one year, which allows you to have discounts.
The leader card, for groups up to 25 people, cost 20.00 euros and it is valid just for the vacation ongoing.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Facing the Adriatic Sea, in the shade of Miramare Castle, our rooms have a breath-taking view on Trieste's Gulf.
The hostel, a villa dating the late Twenties, is surrounded by green, in perfect harmony with the landscape, and only 300 meters away from the Miamare Castle.
Quiet and welcoming, Ostello Tergeste and its staff are ready to offer you the perfect location for a pleasant and restful vacation with your family and friends by the seashore.
Ostello Tergeste AIG - H.I. Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. No American Express and Diners.
City tax has to be paid upon arrival: €1,50 per night per person (over 18).
All rooms have private facilities.
Check-in from 1.30pm to 9pm.
Late check-in is possible upon request (min. 1 day before), by email or phone.
Towels are not included in the price. They are available on hire at the reception from €1,00.
Bed sheets and blankets are included.
Small pets are welcome (only in private rooms).
Children are welcome. Baby crib is free (on request).
10,00€ penalty for late arrivals ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>