Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made 30 days in advance. No exceptions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Experience traditional Sicilian art, cuisine and culture with our centralized location for: Mt. Etna, the ocean, authentic markets and much more! Catania is the easiest point to access to all Sicily has to offer.
The hostel takes place in the art and music rooms of a palace that dates back to the 1600s. The baroque architecture style will amaze you as the delicious local cuisine fills you up. Our hostel offers complimentary breakfast, WiFi, luggage storage, maps and lockers. There is also a large common area for socializing complete with a bar. In our shop, we sell toiletries, guides and international fair trade products.
The dorm rooms are adorned with stunning frescos as well as private balconies to view the beautiful Piazzas on each side of us. The rooms are spacious with a lot of natural lighting and are furnished with desks, end tables, chairs and lockers. Our beds have individual curtains for your privacy.
Our gorgeous roof top terrace offers a panoramic view of Catania's historic center as well as Mt. Etna and other UNESCO sights.
Our young and local staff are here to help you experience what Catania has to offer!
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellations must be made by 10,30 am the previous day.
Check in 24h
Check out before 10:30
Our reception is open 24/7. If you arrive during the night please contact us.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast available for a supplementary cost.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>