Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is situated in the monumental complex called: The Badia of Camaiore. It was especially restored for pilgrims travelling on the well known old ancient trails called the Via Francigena, welcoming both young and old giving our guests a warm, clean and positive reception.
It is situated on three floors:
Ground Floor: there are five rooms, with toilet facilities ideal for numerous functions: events, receptions, birthdays, meetings, art exhibitions, theatre activities, courses and conferences. This indoor space is first accessed to a roofed, open structure giving access to an enormous green lawn and garden area making it an exceptional indoor/outdoor showcase.
First Floor: the reception desk, a large communal space with free WiFi, an area displaying local food products and equipment and clothing for outdoor activities, a reading area, the kitchen, bathrooms and a roofed terrace looking onto the gardens below.
Second Floor: Dormitories composed of four rooms: two sleeping six people, 1 room that sleeps 8, and 1, which sleeps 4. On the floor, there are three communal lavatories with sinks and showers.
Ostello di Camaiore's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
check-in time_ 2.00-6.00 pm.
check-out time: 10.00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included (between 5,00 euros per person).
Laundry service 3 euros for laudry 3,00 for dryer.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>