Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also offer a separate luggage room for those who arrive early before check-in time or want to leave their belongings after check-out.You are always welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen with two refrigerators, a microwave, electric kettle, dinnerware and utensils. We provide an iron or a hair dryer free of charge upon request. You can use our washing and dryer machines for a small fee. We have several zones with cosy sofas where you can watch TV, play board games or just socialise.
The selection of room types at Ostriv ranges from a double with a TV and a bathroom, a double with a shared bathroom to shared apartments with 4 to 10 places. For your safety we installed video surveillance in public spaces. Reception desk functions round the clock and we will let you in anytime day or night. The receptionist will happily advise you, help calling a taxi, buy a ticket or solve any your problem.
Spirit is the most valuable part of our hostel, because Ostriv is the place for meeting friends and like-minded people, entertaining discussions and unforgettable experiences. Ostriv is the place of comfort, cosiness and high-quality service.
When booking a room in our hostel, you should know that every guest for us is special.
For group bookings, please contact us directly and will be able to arrange the most fitting allocation, given the composition of the group.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
The property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
24 Hour Reception.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>