Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: If you are a high maintenance traveler with strict standards, there are plenty of other options in Split. We are a simple hostel with basic facilities. The space we are in is on the ground floor which means we are constantly at war with mold, bugs and other critters The house is overall a bit rough around the edges and despite doing our best to keep it clean at all times, this may bother some travelers. We love cats and usually have a few hanging around, so if you are not a fan of cats, or have allergies, we're not a good option for you. If this all sounds g to you, we're very much looking forward to having you!
We are located a 10 minute walk from the city center with all the major sights, and less than 5 minutes from Split's famous park-forest Marjan. A haven for hikers, runners, cyclists, rock climbers and nature lovers, Marjan boasts spectacular vistas of the city, 14th century stone churches and some of Split's best beaches.
The hostel is freshly painted and furbished, featuring a common room with a tv and Chromecast, book exchange and board games, as well as an outside patio perfect for sipping a beer and meeting fellow travelers. All dorms have air conditioning and backpack-size lockers. Towels are included, just ask for one at check in. Cooking facilities consist of a hot plate, fridge and small counter enough to prepare simple meals. We offer laundry pickup service at 60kn per load.
Our staff will be happy to provide you with all the information you need on Split and the region, tips on good local places to eat and drink, day trips, activities and much more. The atmosphere is relaxed and conducive to socializing, with many family dinners cooked together and great conversations had over a glass of wine. However, we are not a party hostel, so if you're looking for drinking games and bar crawls, Split has many hostels offering this that would be happy to have you!
We welcome backpackers of all ages and nationalities. We ask that you respect your fellow Tribers - other travelers and staff alike and reserve the right to kindly ask you to leave if you're in violation of this. Your Vibe attracts your Tribe!
Reception is open from 8am until 10pm - let us know in advance if arriving outside of those hours so we can arrange for your check-in
Check in: 2pm
Check out: noon
Payment is upon arrival by cash only.
Breakfast is not included.
There is a patio curfew of 10pm to 8am due to city noise restrictions and out of respect to neighbors.
Pickup and airport transfer are available upon request. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>