Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You pay 70% if you cancell within 30 days before the arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We prefer that a big group will have exclusive use of Outside Inn. So we accept bookings up to 3 rooms or you will have to book all the rooms. In the last case a discount is possible!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A brand new concept where pimped vintage caravans and beach houses are placed in old industrial building. All caravans have a high quality bed. The sanitairy facilities are superb. The vibe is good. The location is great: metro station at 300 m (in 8 minutes downtown) and with our bikes in 8 minutes between green and water. Schiphol Airport is just a 13 minutes train ride and the train station is only 700 meters from Outside Inn.
We have 4 types of accommodation: Modern Vintage and Classic Fantastic caravans, Specials and @the Beach. All attractively designed. Excellent Insta material. Specials are a gypsy wagon, which also used as our wedding room, and an old Renault boulangerie van.
In our cellar is a lovely lounge, which looks like an English gentlemen's society. Join in for a coffee or tea in our lobby and we tell you everything about Amsterdam and the beautiful countryside.
Outside Inn Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days (72h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 18:00. Please present your ID card, Passport or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By law visitors must present personal documents for hotel records.
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00. Please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the Guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
Early check-In or Late-Check an No Show:
Early Check-In or Late-Check out is subjected to room availability on the relevant day and to be reconfirmed with the front office staff.
A room not occupied by 22 hrs will be seen as No Show, unless prior arrangement has been made. In an event of No Show the total cost of the stay will be billed to your credit card.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - from 9.5 EUR per person per day.
Pets are not allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>