Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With a clear age policy of 18-45 we provide our travelers vibes and activities in tune with our location :the very border of South Tel-Aviv and Old Jaffa.
- Chillout Terrace
- Rooftop Bar
- Air conditioned throughout
- Breakfast buffet included
- Free Coffee & Tea 24/7
- In-house activities
- Pub crawls and Beach days (seasonal)
- Designed Lobby Lounge
- Spacious and Equipped Kitchen
- Well-being daily content
- 24/7 Reception and check in
- Key card room access
- Free street parking (as us)
- Friday Dinner (signed up before it’s full !)
- Yoga and Laughter Yoga sessions
Our hostel is conveniently tucked just around the corner from main attractions: Old Historic Jaffa, Flea Market (daytime)/ Bar strip (nightime), The Artsy Florentine, Neve Tzedek Quarters, Bloomfield Stadium and the liberal Jaffa Beach.
Overstay with us !
Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: free until 48h before arrival date.
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 11:00 .
You can stay after check out till 13:00 in the hostel and then its goodbye and bon voyage. If you want to hang around up till midnight you can pay 25 ils and use the hostel facilities.
Payment upon arrival by credit card or cash.
This property might pre-authorize the credit card of the reservation name.
If you are travelling Israel without a touristic VISA, VAT of 17% will be charged at check in time. It's the law.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 older than 45 year.
Maximum stay 14 days
Group reservations of more than 10 people need to be confirmed by management ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>