Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With over 20 years combined backpacking experience, are proudly focused on creating a place for backpackers to feel peaceful and relaxed in a homey atmosphere. We're extremely clean, secure and purposely smaller than other hostels allowing for an environment where everyone can come together. Our specialty decorations give an uplifting feeling to all who walk through the doors, our colorful garden has a few different chill out areas(with grass) and the kitchen is always kept clean as are our bathrooms and showers . For your convenience we offer free Shisha, backgammon tournaments, snorkle gear, beach volley, raquet ball, frizbee and skate boards!! Our surf classes are done with a top notch instructor and we can also arrange private surf tours. In addition we help organize turtle release tours, English/Spanish lessons, horseback riding, motorbikes, massages, yoga, and mystical trips in the mountains.
We're located in the heart of La Punta, 30 meters to the beach and even less to the local fruit and veggie market. The area is filled with amazing restaurants of all styles from fish tacos and ceviche to Italian or even Thai food and the best part is everything is within a 3 minute walk!!! There are also several convenience stores open late and a health food shop filled with incredible items.
All our rooms have quality fans and mattress' with WiFi throughout. Our dorm fits 8 comfortably very strudy wooden bed frames and sufficient electrical outlets for all. Our private rooms are spacious with windows that overlook the garden.
Pacific Buddha Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We DO NOT have 24-hour reception. Opening time from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. If you're arriving later than 10 pm we can not be certain you will be let in the doors. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>