Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Many spectacular attractions, recreational facilities, restaurants and community services are located right on campus, such as the Museum of Anthropology, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, UBC Botanical Gardens, Aquatic Centre, University Golf Club and other athletic facilities. Vancouver’s best hiking trails and beaches are also just a short walk away. A variety of shops and restaurants are located within walking distance. UBC is only 25 minutes from the airport or downtown—making it an ideal location for visitors to Vancouver!
Ultra high speed Wifi is free in the lobby and all across the campus. Wired internet is available in the rooms for a small fee via an Ethernet cable. Guests can bring their own Ethernet cable or purchase one from front desk. Laundry is also available on site. Guests are provided with towels, linens and soap.
Pacific Spirit Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), debit cards. For credit card payments, the cardholder must be present at time of check-in and produce a valid credit card for payment as well as government issued photo ID.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
19 years or older unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
We only take bookings for those living outside the Greater Vancouver area and we cannot accommodate stays of longer than 21 nights. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>