Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We know being away from home as a traveler right now can be stressful. We would be happy to host you here and you can think of us as your “home away from home”. If you need a social no-party hostel to stay and “weather the storm” please consider our small traveler community.
We have modified our procedures to keep our housemates and guests as safe and virus free as possible. We are asking all guests to remain inside as much as possible to avoid bringing the virus into our home. If guests do leave the hostel they must agree to social distance from others on the street and promise they will not go to parties, clubs, restaurants, and other areas with gatherings of people. When guests return to the hostel, we require them to hand sanitize thoroughly immediately after opening the first door of the hostel.
Our staff is obsessively cleaning all high-touch surfaces in our hostel and we encourage you to participate in our virus prevention measures. We have a cleaning station for you to clean your cell phone, laptop, keys, wallet etc. Our dorms are only being rented as private rooms with a maximum of 2 people per room.
We have movie nights and even some non-contact games. Of course, we have free wi-fi so you can stay in touch with loved ones at home.
We have an isolation plan in place in case someone gets sick in the hostel.
If you are currently free of symptoms, and willing to exercise social responsibility with a friendly community of wayward travelers we would be happy to welcome you.
Travel safe! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>