Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need 24 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise full balance will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Best-value-for-money in all of Northern Ireland.
We cannot be beaten on price, value and quality.
This is a unique city, we are a unique hostel.
Our friendly happy staff are on hand to help you enjoy the most of your time in Belfast.
We do not accept bookings for more than 6 people. If you wish to make a group booking, you must e-mail us before booking for permission. Separate bookings are not accepted, your whole group will be turned away without a refund.
We are NITB approved and are happy to arrange good quality black-taxi-tours to the peace wall and murals for all our guests. We highly recommend one of these tours to fully experience Belfast interesting past.
Paddy's Palace Hostel ['the Belfast Palace'] is in the best location for visitors to our unique city. We are in the university quarter which means a safe and secure area, politically neutral and welcoming. Also close to great student nightlife. We are 1 minute from Queens University, Ulster Museum & botanic gardens. We are 15 minutes walk from City Hall.
We are in the midst of the best pubs, bars & cafes, frequented by locals, students & visitors alike.
A full-size supermarket is minutes away and we are 500metres from a Starbucks (love-em or hate-em).
::The Giant's Causeway Day-trip::
364 days per year, we offer our guests the chance to escape to the majestic cliffs and sandy beaches of our north-coast on a fun & informative guided-tour in a luxury coach to the 'must-see' attraction for every visitor to Northern Ireland. See Europe's most magical geological formations. Learn of how our legendary ancestor, Finn McCool the Celtic giant defeated his Scottish rival, dressed as a baby!
Tour departs @ 10am from the Europa Hotel, returns 5pm approx.
Regular price £25.00
We aim to ensure you have a fun-filled stay in a safe, clean, comfortable environment and meet travellers and friends from all over. We also want you to learn more of the history of our proud, fascinating city.
-We provide private rooms and dormitory rooms ranging from 2-10 beds.
-We have a big kitchen and our dining area is spacious, leading into our large walled garden (complete with WWII Bomb Shelter).
-Our pride and joy is our Georgian drawing room - the scene of great Belfast sing songs, laughter filled conversations and movie nights.
-We have newly renovated with funky bathrooms, common areas and rooms.
::Comfy beds guaranteed::
We have invested in the ultra-modern 'sleeptite' beds, you won't want to get out of bed they are so comfortable! No more back pains because of cheap beds. You deserve to be guaranteed your sleep in comfort....
Best of all we provide friendly, expert local advice, advice you can trust and rely on.
::Important Check-in Information::
Please note check-in times are from 3pm until 10pm. Later check-in times will need to be pre-arranged by calling the hostel, regular check-in ends at 10pm. Our reception closes at 10pm, so prior arrangement is essential if you are going to be running late.
No guests under the age of 18.
Every member of your party must provide photo ID upon check in. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>