Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Recently voted in the Top 8 Hostels in Portugal and Top 20 Hostels in Europe (Buzzfeed 2017) we've got everything you need for a comfortable and fun stay on this popular Atlantic surf & seaside resort. We're proud to offer guests a fully equipped kitchen, DVD lounge, comfy beds, hot & powerful showers, fully-stocked sports bar, beer garden, internet cafe, bike rental, laundry facilities and free street parking. The Paintshop Hostel has become well-known for its friendly welcome, laid back atmosphere, relaxed and homely vibe, excellent facilities and easy access to the local surf and night spots!
Close to all the restaurants, nightlife, casino, and Europe's widest beach, Figueira da Foz is the perfect place to break the journey between Porto and Lisbon. Lovingly created with the Traveller and Surfer in mind, the Paintshop Hostel offers great value accommodation with a choice of private rooms and mixed dorms. All prices include free breakfast every morning (limited selection currently due to COVID-19) & free WiFi!
The Paintshop Bar and Beer Garden is private for our guests and a great place to kick back after a long day at the beach and make new friends.
If you feel like staying in and relaxing we have heaps of DVDs, free popcorn, and satellite TV. We have an internet cafe where you can surf the net, charge your iPod, upload your photos, print your boarding passes and plan the rest of your travels. There's a pool table in the hostel too and a book exchange...so grab a book to take to the beach or for any long journey ahead.
Figueira da Foz is a Surfers Paradise - with uncrowded beaches and surf breaks along the Silver Coast. Here at the Paintshop Hostel we provide surfboard & wetsuit rentals for our guests and surf lessons with qualified local surf instructors.
Warning - 1 night will not be long enough!!
PLEASE NOTE: We do not have credit card facility at the Paintshop. Free street-parking is available and cannot be pre-booked (please ask on arrival).
'Absolutely everything has been wonderful from the lovely welcome to the personal lift to the train station at the end of our stay. From the big things like good internet and amazing pillows + showers, to the little things like remembering everyone's names' - Anna and Ashley (Australia)
'Loved the laid back atmosphere, the surf and the Super Bock! Also cheers for all the where to eat and drink ideas. Will definitely be back' Tim and Andrea (Germany)
'A piece of home from home - you'll find it difficult to leave' - Emma (Australia)
'This good value option offers shiny new facilities...' Lonely Planet ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>