Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or reduction in numbers is free on the hostel side before two weeks of arrival. In case of a no show we charge the full amount of the remaining balance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
I decided to start this new hostel using my experience from the Pal' Hostel at Saint Stephen's Basilica, which I opened more than ten years ago and where I learned to take care of all the small details that will make your stay comfortable. The hostel is located directly at Octogon Square, one of the liveliest spots of the city - all major sights of Budapest are within walking distance. The nightlife district is just a few minutes by foot and there is a gorgeous authentic market just around the corner.
The location, Oktogon, is simply unbeatable. It's on the corner of Andrassy Avenue (part of the UNESCO World Heritage) and the so called 'Grand Boulevard'. You can get everything within 5 min walk: tons of cafés and restaurants, clubs and pubs, the 'Party Quater', the House of Terror museum, the Opera. In 20 min walk: the Danube, the Parliament, Heroes Square, the City Park, the biggest bath (Szechenyi). In 40 min walk you can be up in the Buda Castle looking down back to the spectaculous Pest side of the river.
This is a small hostel with 7 rooms. It has 3 dorms with 6-8 beds and private rooms of different size (single, double and family). The metal bunk beds in the dorms have privacy curtains you can adjust with magic magnets and each bed has its own power outlet and reading light. Needless to say, the WiFi is free. Sheets and towels are provided as well. I think we have everything in the kitchen that you need to cook your own meal. If you miss something, please let us know. We’ll get it for the next day.
Pal's Mini Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 % per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
This is not a party hostel, located in a residental building. Please mind residents' sleep! We'll show you where to party :)
Your remaining balance is payable at arrival in cash either in EUR or in HUF (local currency).
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>