Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Communal facilities include shared male and female bathrooms, lounge, and laundry. We also offer free WiFi for guests. Our restaurant is open for Breakfast from Wednesday to Sunday, and all-day dining throughout the week.
The Hotel is only minutes away from the amazing white sands of Palm Beach, where surfers and sunbakers flock to enjoy the amazing Queensland weather. Surfers Paradise is only 25 minutes away by car and is the hub of the Gold Coast. There's something for everyone, from seeing the coast from above at the Skypoint Observation Deck, to grabbing a bargain at the Beachfront Markets, or taking part in one of the many adventure tours.
Palm Beach Hotel Policies and Conditions
- Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00.
- Check out 10am.
- Payment upon arrival by Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards (VISA, MC, AmEx, Diners). No other payment methods are available.
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast not included.
Sat/Su closed (check-in/out at bar)
- No curfew.
- Please note that guests must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult. You must show a valid photo ID upon check in.
- Please note that this property requires an AUD $100 credit card pre-authorisation upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
- Child friendly.
- Max stay 14 nights. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>