Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our Hostel, with beautiful views of Lake Cecile and stunning landscape leading to a large outdoor pool and dock over the lake is the perfect spot for you during your trip to Orlando and Kissimmee.
Long term and short stays will enjoy comfort and convenience at an affordable price with all the amenities included... common area, kitchen, cable TV, free Wi-Fi and private rooms with bathrooms & showers.
We are located just 5 miles from all Disney Theme Parks! Universal Studios, Seaworld, waterparks all can be accessible by public bus system or other transportation (everything is within 9 miles). Publix is located just across the road if you need to get some food and drinks or other goods you might need. A lot of bars and restaurants is also near our hostel.
All of our rooms are air conditioned, en-suite bath and free Wi-Fi. Lockers in each room. We have a housekeeper and laundry room. We have vending machines for some snacks and drinks.
Palm Lakefront Resort and Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00, early check in on request.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards, also a traveler cheque.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 13.00% will be added.
Breakfast not included.
Reception and our common area are open from 7 a.m. till 12 a.m. If you arrive later just let us know and we will wait for you. Backyard and pool is 24/7 for you to enjoy.
Everybody is welcome here! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>