Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This Tangalle Hotel by Tangalle beach has 22 wooden Cabanas on stilts and 6 deluxe AC rooms in Villas on stilts don't sit on the landscape but part of it.
Whether you want to relax by the pool, wind down with relaxing massage, we have a range of facilities to keep you occupied. Enjoy your meals prepared with local and regional ingredients and cooking techniques made to Western taste buds, in our open concept restaurant sitting by the Southern edge of the Island, facing Tangalle beach.
The excitement of the city center is only less than 10 minutes away. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00 pm
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations received with 8 days or more notice, will be refunded in full less any bank charges. (If any)
- Cancellations received with less than 7 days notice is subject to a 100% of the amount paid to PPC as cancellation fee.
- Failure to arrive (no show)at the hotel is subject to a 100% of the amount paid to hotel as cancellation fee.
5. Your children (maximum 2) age up to 6 years will stay free of charge sharing accommodation with parent/s . If over 6 years and under 9 years will be entitled to 50% discount on breakfast and dinner. All children age over 9 years will be charged same rates as adults. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>