Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The property reserves the right to cancel any reservation made for 4 or more rooms according to our group policy. In addition, the property reserves the right to cancel any reservation made for 8 people or more according to our group policy.
Individual reservations done under the same person will be categorized as group reservations as well.
Please message us directly for group bookings. You could find our contact details in our website.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our restaurant and bar are fantastic, but there are other spots to check out within walking distance. If you're in the mood for something unique, let us book a special outing for you to one of our favorite spots.
The jungle is our home, and protecting it is very important to us. Palmar runs entirely on solar power, and all of our water is rain caught. Experience the magic of showering in fresh, filtered rainwater at natural temperature, free of any chemicals or additives. Take note of our high efficiency systems, minimal impact construction with local hardwoods, and recycling throughout the property.
The dorm cabins are located in the back of the property, tucked away under a canopy of rainforest. Each dorm bed has a semi-orthopedic mattress, high-quality linens, a personal window, fan, reading light, and accompanying locker.
**Please note: The Basic Double Room is actually a Tent**
Palmar Beach Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival, otherwise you will be charged 100% of your reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, or by card with a 5% surcharge.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not Included
Please note that there is no common kitchen. Do not bring any food, as it may attract animals and insects to the rooms.
From the airport, take a taxi ($2 pp) or walk (10 min) to the Bastimentos dock on Calle 3. From the Bastimentos dock, hire a water taxi to take you to the "Palmar dock at Red Frog" (a fair price is $8-10 pp). After a scenic 15 minute boat ride, the boat will bring you to a small dock on the bayside entrance of Red Frog Beach. You will then have a beautiful ten minute walk to Palmar across a jungle path where you can see monkeys, sloths, red frogs and caimans if you keep your eyes open!
Please note that you will need to show proof of your reservation to avoid paying the $5 entrance fee. From the dock, follow the trail signs for 10 minutes until you reach Palmar.
Reception is open daily from 8 am to 5 pm. Check-in time is at 2:00 pm, but we are happy to store your bags if you arrive early. If you are arriving after 6, please make sure to bring a flashlight! Our restaurant is open from 8 am to 10:30 am for breakfast, 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm for lunch, and 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm for dinner. Please plan accordingly if you are going to arrive late or leave early. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>