Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in a common area. All rooms are soundproofed and offer room service and hair dryers. Comforts include Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and coffee makers. Change of towels is available on request.
Palmiye Otel offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Change of towels and change of bedsheets can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
Palmiye Otel Pamukkale - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>