Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a traditional house from the 1900's renovated and suitable for the comfort of guests with swimming pool, TV room, dining room and plenty of natural light in all environments.
* Rest: We provide a peacefull environment for our guests to rest, as we consider the basics of lodging.
* Strategic location in SP, on the side of Avenida Paulista.
* TV room with cable and comfortable sofas.
* Beds: They are all comfortable and bed linens are already placed to arrive and lay down. We also have blankets available for cold nights.
* Breakfast: Delicious and always including : coffee, chocolate, milk, cereals, fruit, bread, butter, biscuits. juice and tea (from 7:30h am to 9:30h am from Monday till Friday and from 8h till 10h on Sat, Sunday and Bank Holidays ).
* Wi-fi: High-speed wireless Internet in all rooms, because today the connectivity is very important.
* Full kitchen
* Bilingual and happy reception, 24 hours
* Respect and Common Sense: Considered something key for a comfortable stay. We have zero tolerance for disrespectful people.
* Lugage Store: Available before and after your stay (same day) because we know that travel times do not always match those of your stay, and we would not like to see our guests carrying bags unnecessarily. So you can leave us and go enjoy the city.
* Smoke Free: You can not smoke inside the hostel, but we still have a specific area to be able to smoke (only tobacco) if you have the need without disturbing nonsmokers.
We look forward to your visit = D
Rules of the house and reservations by email ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>