Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Saigoncitos are built by locals in the local way with a Caribbean feel and colonial style that is widely seen in Bocas. The wooden cabanas stand on stilts, are colorfully painted and have spacious verandas with hammocks. The cabanas are surrounded by lots of trees and tropical plants. Fairly hidden in your hammock you'll enjoy the numerous visits of the hummingbirds to the garden while sometimes you will see local chickens wandering around.
The cabanas are simple and fully furnished with the basic comfort: kitchen, wireless internet, semi- orthopedic mattresses, security boxes, ceiling fans and warm water showers. If you want to know what life is like in Panama's Paradise Bocas del Toro, come to Saigoncito and find out!
Saigoncitos are located in a small and friendly neighborhood with a mix of locals and foreigners, called Saigon. It is a quiet area but gives you a real taste of the local life. The sea is just crossing the street but unfortunately there is no public access there, Istmito beach just 5 minute walking and you're only a five minute bike-ride away from downtown.
Bicycles are the way of transportation on the Island. You use them to explore the island and the nearby beaches, to do your daily shopping, go on tours and out at night! There are also taxis ($1/person, $2/person at night) into town that pass by quite frequently and various shuttles to different beaches that may not be accessible by bike. If you want to go to another island, you need to take a water taxi and you can find them all over the main street (calle 3ra). ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>