Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on any cancellations of group bookings.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A hub at the heart of Whistler Village, Pangea is a place where you can meet like-minded travelers, enjoy an espresso or craft beer in The Living Room or a shaken cocktail on The Rooftop Patio, but still have your own personal space at the end of the day.
Whoever coined the phrase 'Location. Location. Location.' might well have been thinking of Pangea (if it had been around then). We're located right on the pedestrian Village Stroll, centered between the Village Square and Mountain Square and a mere 200 meters from base of the slopes. If we shake your cocktail too much we might wet the benches in the gondolas.
POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Taxes are not included; 16% will be added to the total amount.
Pangea requires a deposit of 100% of the total reservation amount upfront, including all fees and taxes. Not making a payment does equate to cancelling a reservation.
- 24/7 reception.
- No curfew.
- Quiet hours in pods: 10 PM - 7 AM.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- All pods contain lock-boxes, however locks are not provided (guests can purchase locks from reception if needed).
- Free ski/snowboard storage.
- Bike storage available for a fee, and must be booked in advance.
- Breakfast is not included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>