Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Paraiso Travellers hostel has a cancellation policy of no refund on the 2 weeks prior arrival payment.
In case of No show, the total amount of the booking will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Paraiso Travellers Hostel will require a 10 euros deposit per person at check-in as garantie, refundable at check-out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is ideally located in the centre of Barcelona, within walking distance to all major tourist attractions, museums and the busy nightlife area.
Our ensuite has a private bathroom including shower facilities. We also provide private double or twins rooms, with shared bathrooms, at very moderate prices. Most of our rooms have a TV.
Our Deluxe room features one double bed, a flat TV and a private balcony.
Our large bright common room includes a huge LCD Satellite TV featuring channels in French, English, Spanish, German and Italian and a wide selection of DVDs. There is also 24 hour Internet access and free Wireless access if you bring your laptop!
We also offer nice and clean kitchen facilities where you can prepare and cook your own meals.
With no curfew or lock out you can stay out as late as you like and sleep as long as you like in our comfortable, clean beds. You can check-in any time after 14hs.
This is a great place for not only making friends but exploring all the great sights in Barcelona right at your doorstep.
Property features include:
-free internet access
-free luggage storage (on arrival and check out)
-free linen and blanket
-towel rental (2 euros in shared dorms)
-24 hour hot showers
-free city maps and tourist brochure
-free lockers (in shared dorms)
-sunny terrace to chill out!!!
Note on some maps the address will appear as both Ronda de San Pablo and Sant Pau. Both are correct. note that we are at the Entreplanta 1 floor of the building which is located between the ground and the first floor. Press the 'E' button on the elevator.
If you are arriving later than midnight, you will need to notify us of your arrival time by phone or email
City tax: 0,65€ (per person per night).
We have a 2 (two) day cancellation policy. 48hs prior arrival and must be notified by email.
Otherwise 1st night will be charged.
In case of No show, the amount of the first night your booking will be charged on your card.
Age Policy in shared dormitories: 18-30 years old.
The property cannot accept group bookings of more than 8 people.
Payment in cash is preferred. Extra charges may apply for payment by card.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of 10€ is required on arrival (EUR 20 for deluxe rooms). This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>