Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What can you get at Pariwana?
- Free Internet Access and Wifi in all the hostel (including the rooms).
- Free Breakfast served from 7am to 12m
- Free City Map
- Free Peru Backpacker's Travel map
- Free Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- Free Ear plugs (forget about the noise in shared dorms)
- Free Well Equipped Kitchen
- Free Coffee all day
- Free Infussions all day (Tea, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- Free security lockers in the room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Satellite TV and films
- 24 hour Reception and Security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Beds in small dorms have a shelf (with plug and reading light)
- Air Conditioning in small dorms and private rooms.
- Book Exchange
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with the best peruvian and international menu; daily meals
- Funky bar with Happy Hour every night, thematic parties each weekend.
- In house Travel Agency
- Free Arcade Games
- Free Board Games
- Common areas include classic games (ping-pong and foosball)
- Big terrace for you to chill-out, read a book o just shared travel experiences with other backpackers.
- Great daily activities: free walking tours, salsa lessons, karaoke game, trivia nights, and much more.
Are you ready for the Pariwana experience?
第１, 一番人気 Lima
-We guarantee your reservation for 12 hours.
-For group bookings (more than one person) in shared rooms, Pariwana can't guarantee that all the group will be together in the same room. As well, we don't guarantee that the room will be exclusive for the group members. Nevertheless, we will try our best to make it posible.
-All payments could be done in local currency (Peruvian soles S/.) or in US Dollars (US$) using the local rate exchange. We also accept Credit Cards. (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Dinners)
-Room rates do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services. If you are a foreigner, you must show both your passport and Andean Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
-In order to use the Pariwana Hostels service, you must have a reservation.
-It is necessary to pay the 100% of the accommodation to guarantee your booking.
-Even if you have a booking, check- in won’t be allowed without luggage or with handbag; wallets, small briefcases and similars.
-For security reasons, check- in without an original identity document is not allowed, passports will only be accepted, and official documents in case of travelers from South America.
-For security reasons, people under 18 years old will not be allowed in the hostel.
-For security reasons, the entry of people who are under the influence of narcotics or who carry drugs and / or alcoholic beverages; is not allowed.
-For security reasons, the entry of people carrying weapons or sharp objects; is not allowed.
-Pets are not allowed.
-Any kind of economic or commercial activity won’t be allowed in our facilities.
-For security reasons, is not allowed the entry of people who have had problems in Pariwana Hostels (any location) or other hostels.
-Is not allowed the check- in of people whose first intention was to access the Pariwana Hostels bar.
-The benefit of check-in an additional person in your room is applicable only for reservations in private rooms, as long as guests follow the Pariwana Hostels visitors policies.
どこにいても 170 か国にある 36,000 件のホステルから検索し、ご予約頂けます。
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>