Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-IMPORTANT: For group reservations (more than one person) in shared rooms, Pariwana can't guarantee that the entire group will be assigned to the same room. However, we will do what is necessary to make it possible.
-Once the booking is made, the hostel will charge the total amount to the credit card registered in Hostelworld in order to guarantee the booking.
-In case the payment can't be processed due to the credit card restrictions, the reservation could be cancelled by the hostel.
-In case of a no- show or modifications, the prepayment is no refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please check the hostel's terms and conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover the Pariwana experience!
- Free! Wifi throughout the hostel (included in the rooms).
- Free! City map. (With suggestions of places and routes to visit)
- Free! Backpacking Map of Peru (With the best tips to explore the entire country)
- Free! Access to the very well equipped kitchenette.
- Free! Bedding and two pillows per bed.
- Free! Security lockers inside the room, with plugs inside (You can bring your lock or buy one at Reception)
- Free! Table games.
- Reception and Security 24 hours.
- Hot showers with good water pressure.
- The beds in the small bedrooms have a shelf with a plug and a reading light.
- All rooms with conditioned air.
- Laundry service available.
- Exchange of books.
- Transportation service available (additional cost).
- Super friendly staff.
- Restaurant with the best Peruvian and international food. Daily menu.
- Common areas that include games such as ping pong and foosball.
- Large terrace to relax, read a book or simply share experiences with travelers from all over the world.
Are you ready for the Pariwana experience? ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Lima
第１, 一番人気 Lima
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>