Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Join us for affordable vegan lunches and dinners offered daily, prepared by one of our awesome international cooks! We pride ourselves on providing a home for you to enjoy while travelling, with comfy common room couches in the naturally-lit lounge, WiFi, guidebooks, travel and adventure advice, tour and activity booking, and much more!
The crew is keen to help you plan and enjoy your stay with us, since we are travellers just like you! Ask us how to best enjoy the region... hiking, skiing, horseback riding, tours, local beer, chocolate...we are ready to help! :)
We are located in downtown of Bariloche 200 meters from the main street, 3.4 kilometres of the bus terminal and 15 kilometres of the airport.
The rooms maintain a good ratio of space and number of beds, some of them has mountains and Nahuel Huapi lake view, they are well ventilated an warm. We offer fresh bed linens and free breakfast for all travellers staying with us.
Thank you for your reservation with us. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Patagonia Jazz hostel conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Reception opens from 8am to 12am.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Additional Services: We offer laundry service (wash, dry, fold) for AR$ 100 for a full bag of laundry (price subject to change). If you would like any special items washed like down jackets, sleeping bags, or wool clothing, we can help clean those too. Towels are available for hire for an additional charge for dorm rooms, and are included in private rooms. Taxi / Remise service is available from the front desk at any time.
Meals: Homemade vegan breakfasts full of energy are included with your stay, served from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. If you would like dairy milk, you must bring your own, as we serve only homemade coconut milk with your tea and coffee. You may request an early breakfast if you are heading out early. Each night, we serve a homemade international vegetarian or vegan dinner, for an additional cost of only AR$ 150 pesos. Some example dishes include vegetable oven pies, hearty stir frys, harvest salads, homemade gnocchi nights, vege tacos, and a weekly pizza night. The menu is always changing and evolving with our chefs and the tastes of the guests. We focus on local producers and do our best to showcase the talent of our resident chefs while highlighting local ingredients. You will surely leave the table satisfied, having tried some delicious food while enjoying the company of staff and guests! We have many years of experience cooking healthy and filling vege meals for large groups, so we hope you join as at least 1 night during your stay :) Please be aware that the kitchen is closed from 5pm to 8:30pm to allow our staff time and space to prepare group meals.
Activities and Excursions: Let us help you plan any activities you have in mind during your stay in Bariloche and the surrounding area. We have all the knowledge and abilities to help make the process as smooth as possible for bookings of treks, land / lake tours, bike trips, and winter / spring snowboard and ski passes and rental. Additionally, we can advise and help book your travel over the border to Chile, south to other Patagonian destinations, or north to the rest of South America. If you have any activities or trips in mind before arriving, please email us so we can help you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your reservation or arrival, please call us. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>