Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Penha de França is a neighborhood located at the top of one of the hills of Lisbon, at 110 meters of altitude. This allows it to be one of the great belvederes of the city, although it does not have that recognition yet. Next to the church with the same name, in the high, it is seen great part of the city to the northeast. Here, you live a quiet life, in a very well located area, with good social facilities, and a good public transport network. It was once an area of farms and vegetable gardens where many Lisbonites went for a stroll, and where majestic and majestic Solares were erected to live in seigniorial families.
Today it still retains the aura of a seigniorial place, of middle and upper class families. Here complete families live, young and old, because the houses allow this. General Rozadas Avenue, an imposing avenue that crosses the neighborhood connecting São João to Graça, is the most visible mirror of this tradition. The whole neighborhood, for having escaped the radar of the Lisbon, had a sustainable evolution, being a safe zone and with a lot of tradition
All rooms have an alternative and cozy decoration, with a very pleasant environment. We have bunk beds and lockers.
Penha de Franca Downtown Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 17:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Maximum stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>