Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also have a private parking, garden with gazebo & barbecue. Free pick up from the bus or the train station on your arrival. Welcome!
There is a supermarket 2 minutes away, good local restaurant 3 minutes away, river 1 minute away....
Please note that we do not accept any group bookings (9 and more people) online.
SEBASTIAN TOURS & TRANSPORT
Shuttle service to Linz, Vienna, Salzburg, Hallstatt....
Our well established and reputable SHUTTLE bus service from CESKY KRUMLOV to LINZ, VIENNA, SALZBURG & HALLSTATT (Austria) is your best bet in getting safely and comfortably to your destination. Regular departures from Cesky Krumlov a few times a day starting at 9 00 am.
Individual pick up times and places also possible.
There is a reason why we were selected as 'our pick' by the Lonely Planet guidebooks....
Day trips & tours
Would you like to see what our southern Bohemia region has to offer other than our amazing Cesky Krumlov? Do you want to hike through the typical Southbohemian nature while watching beautiful ruins of a medieval castle, visit some others, monastries, watch the true story behind the real BUDWEISER BIER on a 3D exposition in the brewery itself, or just go up in a chairlift to enjoy the views from one of the oldest stone watchtowers in Czech, the watchtower in Klet (1084 m)?
We organize whole day trips to all beautiful corners of South Bohemia. (Divci Kamen, Hluboka, Holasovice, Ceske Budejovice, Klet, Lipno, Certova stena, Svaty Tomas, Vyssi Brod, Rozmberk nad Vltavou.....)
Real Czech experinece! You will love it!
Among our other services we offer boats and bikes for rent(special discounts for guests!)
We will drop you off or pick you up at any of your preferred spots (maps available.) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>