Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Not all rooms have en suite bathrooms (2/3 rooms share the same bathroom)
The Pensione Seguso is pleased to confirm the continuity of its long standing hospitability. Faithful to a century old family tradition we keep welcoming the lovers of the beautiful and unique city of Venice.
We started our business during the World War One when an English friend of our family, suggested to transform the palace where we lived into a Pensione and host the numerous tourists visiting Venice. In the beginning our guests were mainly English, but with the time the hotel became well-known all over the world. The Pensione has our surname and maintains its traditional character so you can be sure of a warm and friendly welcome whenever you visit us and we hope to carry on the this tradition for a long time.
The Pensione is located on the Fondamenta delle Zattere and it is just a few minutes walk from the 'Gallerie dell'Accademia' and the 'Guggenheim Collection'.
Thanks to the envied location visitors can easily reach us from Marco Polo Airport, Santa Lucia Train Station and Tronchetto or Piazzale Roma Garages, either by public transportation or by private taxi. A dock allows the motorboats and gondolas to come up to the entrance of the Pensione.
The flavour and colours of past times are jealously guarded within the walls of this XVI century building. Most of the rooms ,furnished with fine antiquarian pieces, greet you with a stunning view over one of the two picturesque canals that pass the hotel : the 'Canale di S.Vio' and 'Canale della Giudecca'.
Cancellation Policy: 7 days before arrival
Please advice about arrival time.
Check-in time: from 13.00
Check-out time: until 11.00
Please note final prices are not including CityTax. We would like to inform you that an Overnight Accommodation Tax is imposed in Venice from August 24th, 2011. The amount of the above fee for 2-star hotels is euro 2,00 per person per night, for a maximum of 5 nights stay consecutives for the periods of high season. The amount will be collected from the single guest by the hotel reception. Children under 10 years, 1 assistant per group every 25 people, and people assisting the disabled are exempt from payment. Reductions are applied for period of low season and for children through 10 to 16 years old. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>