Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A bus stop is 20 metres from La Cupola Pension, while a train station is 1 km away. The Palatul Culturii and the Weekend Waterpark from Targu Mures are reachable within a 15-minute walk, while the local zoo is at a 4-km distance. Free secured parking is available.
The comfort, the elegance, the style, the hospitality and last, but not least : the irreproachable quality of a specialized staff's attendances are always at our customers' disposal. The pension La Cupola has 5 rooms (2 double and 3 single) and 5 apartments whose diversified design brings out their uniqueness. Air-conditioned room, all rooms come with a TV and a minibar. Each unit also comprises a private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bathtub, and provides a hairdryer and free toiletries. La Cupola offers you most propitious conditions for business meetings, for the organization of various symposiums, conferences, official dinners or festive meals.
Pensiunea La CupolaPolicies & Conditions:
Check in from 11:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
For dogs we charge 10 euros/night/per capita.
Free monitored parking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>