Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
in our place we have wide range of options , we have deluxe and super deluxe and simple rooms, what ever you pay you get .
The hostel has four floors. The roof of the hostel also offers additional rooms, as well as the option to rent a mattress or tent on the roof itself and sleep under the Jerusalem stars.
It is a simple yet quite large hostel, considering it is inside the Old City. Each floor is has of a large common area, which includes several seating areas, a communal kitchen and fridge, and a TV (shared) as well as a common library where you can select different books and a dining table. Our hotel is reachable by taxi and car (right up to the front door)
Much has changed since the Petra Hostel's conception in the early 1830's. But the wonderful ambiance, clean and beautiful well priced rooms, and the most beautiful views in Jerusalem on the old city have remained and continue to be a 180 year constant. With such famous budget travelers such as; Herman Melville, Mark Twain and General Allenby- Petra Hostel's reputation is as poetic and as mystical as the Holy Land itself
There is common kitchen can be used for cooking, laundry service, and airport shuttle service from the Petra, internet service, and amazing roof
Most of the rooms are ensuite with private bathroom. Common bathrooms are also available. The atmosphere is home-like. There are stained glass windows and light fixtures.
The outstanding feature of this hostel is its view. Because of its prime location, every window in the hostel has a stunning view of either the wall of the Old City and the street below, or the rooftops of the Old City.
Seemingly every room opens onto a balcony. The best area, by far, is the roof, where there are separate rooms with an incredible panoramic view of the entire Old City as well as the Mount of Olives, Mount Scopus, etc.
Please note this property has a 3-day cancellation policy
Please note! The customers need to provide the CVV code of the credit card used to make the booking directly to the property, after making the reservation, in order to guarantee it. Failure to do so might result in the cancellation of the booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Rooms 4 Refugees
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>